Laura's Blog

Thursday, December 01, 2005

ISP or IST (or whatever my program is called now) 523

Rock! I just made a blog...
I'm not going to lie to you people, this isn't for entertainment value...

Here is stuff about my final project:

Q: Blog your project experience, and reflection on the use of social software in completing the final project.

A: My project experience has been pretty great. My group rocks- we have used social software a little but we have met in person more often than not.
We have used flash drives to link to each other's computers when we were working in a lab together. Saving material on our unix accounts has also allowed us to access our information from anywhere.
The use of SSI has allowed us to work on our individual parts of our web page.
Perhaps if we lived farther away from each other or couldn't agree on a central meeting time we would have been more dependent on the social computing. It is interesting to learn about and for future classes- if I have a large group project- I might consider setting up a wiki. PB wiki sounded especially neat.

Well. I am off to make a social bookmarking site. I'll be back to let you know my progess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home