Laura's Blog

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Interesting away messages

My friend told me that I need to get some new away messages because she's sick of reading my old ones. So I'm sitting here printing out my database assignment trying to think of new and witty away messages to impress my friends. My life has devolved into a new state of sick, sad, and boring.

On the bright side, I have some awesome Easter eggs. I found that by combining a blue and a green tablet with 3 table spoons of vinegar and adding 1/2 cup of water... soaking a hardboiled egg for 2 minutes and then soaking it in orange dye produces the most disgusting brown color ever created.

my new away message is from "know it all" the book by the guy that read the encyclopedia Britannica in its entirety, " The ancient Egyptians used olive oil as a lubricant for moving heavy building materials; so without olive oil, no pyramids."


I find it fascinating ::pushes up her fictitious glasses:

LB

1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Laura my dear, thank you very much for changing your away messages. It is a breath of fresh air injected into my daily routine. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home