Laura's Blog

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Love

So here's what happened. I didn't make it to be tulip queen, most probably because I spend too much time getting my masters and making the world safe for library development... oh yeah... and bringing literacy to the children of the world... So, at melissa's yesterday, my friend Joe made a speech. He said that it's just another example of how backward this town has become...ladden with corruption...violence inherent in the system...
And then...slowly... people began to remove their overcoats and unzip their hoodies to reveal:


I have the best friends in the world.

I also have the good favor of being well connected to the press:



And of course, it's always nice to hear:




I have been really emotional lately. This semester has been really difficult and life keeps happening. This really was the sweetest thing. Thanks guys! LOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home