Laura's Blog

Friday, May 19, 2006

Caption Contest

So here's the premise behind this contest. The prize has yet to be determined but it might be money, or it might be potato chips- we shall see.
So Megan Allard, god bless her, is a wonderful photographer and my best friend- she captures the essence of people, moments in time- she just is great at it. But then this picture happened. It's hysterical. This was after (or was it before) my show with Kevin Maul at the Lark Street Bookshop (which was great by the way). I was eating/ or was going to eat potato chips because Aaron said to get them because it helps your voice and the chamomile tea really wasn't doing enough for me after a long day at work and what not. This made me laugh so hard, but I don't quite have words to express what was going through my mind at the time (was it something shiny outside the window? was I thinking about children starving in Africa? I don't do drugs so that's not the answer... was I thinking that Pringles really are better than regular potato chips?). So I ask you, dear people who may read this blog, what caption should I put on this picture? (I am rather sensitive so do try and be nice about it). Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Emilio said...

By the way you hold the chips on you bossom and the way you look up as if at some noble and distant ideal I think you should have been sitting for the celebration of the centennial of the constitution. Anyway you look beautiful.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Zero said...

Are You There, God? It's Me, Laura... and I've Brought Chips.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home