Laura's Blog

Monday, June 26, 2006

Beans aren't sticky

Apparently there are a lot of hilarious pictures of me out there. This picture rivals the laughtasticness of the "me and chips" picture. There is at least an explanation for (most of) this picture. Jeb wears a helmet because it's part of his gig... which is being a rock star. They need a new bassist (for Hector on Stilts (look them up they're great)). He needed to hang up posters about their need for a new bassist and I was right there... Apparently I'm not very sticky though and the poster didn't want to stick to me. Good to know I have a defense against "kick me" signs.
Melissa captured the look of amusement/confusion here perfectly. It's hilarious. Apologies for cross-blogging and picture re-posting- Our adventures need to be shared with the masses :)

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger jb said...

Yr cute ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home