Laura's Blog

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I hate change

The book shop had it's last night of music last night- we had some fun. I was really really sad though... more sad than I though I would be. But then I heard that the space that was Changing Spaces is becoming a new gallery and they might have live music there again. Life is just death and rebirth constantly- coming and going.

I hate change. All good things should stay good things forever and I don't care if there are new good things that might even be cooler than the old good things- I want my things I like to stay as I like them.

::stamps her foot and pouts::

::breathes::

I do like change after it's happened and the dust has settled.
I do like new good things.

I'm not sure if I'm still talking about the bookshop closing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home