Laura's Blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Under the Sea

So when we learned our friend Sam was leaving Library Development all the student assistants were very sad. But we decided to have a party at work! Alexis made pumpkin pie from scratch(Sam's favorite!), Gabe brought orange soda (Sam's favorite), we got him a shiny happy smileyface balloon (not really sam's favorite but that's ok). And I decided to make brownies! I couldn't help myself when I saw the cake decorations... though some people believe that brownies should not be frosted/iced/decorated in any way. I saw it as an artistic opportunity. A way to make a statement (or just a mess!).


Thanks Jason for humoring me (and helping me not set the kitchen on fire)- and thanks to all of lib dev for at least trying them ;) LOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home