Laura's Blog

Monday, September 11, 2006

Tres crazy

I had a good day today! ::knocks on wood:: There were cookies, and a fun class, and getting out of class early!
I wanted to get some school work done but I haven't really learned enough yet to do the work without probably having to do it over or at least wanting to do it over because I will get new ideas... so instead I blog.
So reminder, Larkfest is this Saturday... I'll be playing at 1pm on the local stage.
Melissa posted this on myspace so I figured I'd post it here because it's neat and also I like to fill out forms.

TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I can't really converse in French anymore. sigh.
2. I favor intensity of experience over quality of experience
3. I'm kind of a hippie, but I don't really smell usually so that's OK I guess
4. I am addicted to swimming
5. I love the banjo
6. I like hopscotch
7. I love to make lists
8. I always carry a knife (except at work because it's not allowed in some parts of the building and I'm afraid I'll forget and then get arrested)
9. "What is this and will it burn" is my favorite game
10. I'm a scaredy cat

NINE NEW THINGS I WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Graduating (again!)
2. Getting a big kid job
3. Releasing my new CD
4. Camping more
5. Getting on another plane
6. Growing my hair
7. Walk a marathon.
8. Road trips!
9. Finding more places to swim

EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Be happy
2. Go to France
3. Go to California
4. Get married by Elvis in Vegas
5. Climb the 46 High Peaks in the Adirondacks.
6. See the Grand Canyon.
7. Become good at card tricks
8. Become a great storyteller

SEVEN PLACES I'VE VISITED
1. Seattle
2. Pittsburgh
3. Cleveland
4. Montreal
5. Burlington
6. Baltimore
7. All over the Adirondacks

SIX THINGS I THINGS I JUST CAN'T DO
1. Whistle
2. Juggle
3. Rollerskate
4. Watch scary movies without hiding behind someone
5. Stop worrying
6. Calm down

FIVE THINGS I'M AFRAID OF
1. Not knowing what to do
2. Talking to the po-po
3. Finding a parking spot when I'm crunched for time.
4. My loved ones being sad
5. Inconveniencing anyone

FOUR WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
1. Do card tricks
2. Tell me something that amazes me
3. Tell me we're going swimming
4. Listen

THREE THINGS I DO EVERYDAY
1. Talk to myself
2. Sing
3. Email Melissa.

TWO THINGS I AM TRYING NOT TO DO RIGHT NOW
1. Doubt myself
2. Buy ink because this is how it will go... I will go to the craft store and buy an ink pad... The next thing I know I will wake up with every surface around me covered in adventure stamps and some of my favorite people being angry that I stamped "adventure" on their foreheads. I will have no recollection of the incident.

ONE PERSON I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW
Me in 10 years telling me that all is right and well with the world. Or Jesus. Or maybe Oprah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home