Laura's Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2006

New Myspace and other news!

Here is my myspace for my music!!! check it out! http://www.myspace.com/lauraboggs



My friend Leah taught me and the rest of the knitters how to needle-felt! I made this flower!



My uncle took this cute picture of a bird out side the house last year, I just found it! Isn't it cute? Anyway... onto more recent events...




Anne, Tanya, Melissa and I went to the sheep and wool festival and found awesome things. Here Anne and Melissa and I pose with a lady in a sheep costume!



Later Jason joined us- that was helpful because boys are for carrying yarn! And then we went to the farm and he made us all soup! It was awesome. The next day they got 2 goats for the farm! Pictures to follow shortly!



Joe, Melissa, Jason and I went to Indian Ladder Farms to go apple picking. But then it rained. I am holding a can of pickled "mean beans" with a mean bean face- I should have gotten them! the pickles I bought were only so-so. So we just bought apples and went ot a cute 1940's decorated cafe called the Home Front Cafe in Altamont. Good good food.



I played a gig at savannah's last thursday and it was awesome. I can't wait for the cd release on Sunday the 19th of november, 8pm at the LARK TAVERN!!! Be there or be square!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home