Laura's Blog

Friday, February 23, 2007

Life the Universe and Everything

42.


Show at the parting glass tonight- woohoo!
It's going to be really fun.

Not much other news to report. I have a lot of knitting projects that have been driving me batty. I guess I always have something to work on for someone and that's good- but I really will make myself a pair of socks some day. Ivy is moving which makes me really sad, but she gave me some really neat sock yarn that she can't take with her- which is super sweet of her.

I'm looking forward to going back to my internship, not that my "vacation" hasn't been fun- but I spent most of it working at the NYSL. Though it's fun here too... most of the time :)

I'll post some pics of the awesome show. I know atleast 5 librarians that are coming. REPRESENT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home