Laura's Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Pictures!

There's nothing like getting snowed in to make you do all the things that you've been putting off for months.

Exhibit A) finishing certification paperwork (check!)
Exhibit B) Writing 2nd reflection for internships (check!)
Exhibit C) Actually figuring out how to work my digital camera

Here are the pictures!!

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!!













MIGUEL MAKES EMPANANDAS!!!!














I play at the beat shop!











Lovely audience members listen and then we go and eat falafal!













I love the rev (records, and the actual cat/mascot)


This afternoon I shall finish reading the books that I will booktalk tomorrow! I am also going to make a reading list and playlist that is better than Stephenie Meyer's (I'll post it here too)! She wrote some great books but her recommended reading and playlist to accompany them really suck (well, she's an author, not a librarian and musician- so I forgive her).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home