Laura's Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Jobs! And knitting!



So I've been going out of my mind applying for jobs! So many things to do. That on top of my internships, work, and playing a show this Sunday at the Lark Tavern (7pm, be there or be square!) It's a benefit for The Rev Records :)

Today I went into work at 7:30, left at noon to stop and pick up letters of recommendation (woohoo!) went home to find that I misplaced my Social Studies certification... so went to Saint Rose and updated my credential file... then went back to work where I found my certification... went to Office Max and bought envelopes... and copied my certification... then came home, learned a song to sing to the kiddies tomorrow... I have to go dig in the back yard for dirt for our science experiment too... I don't know if that's going to happen with the foot of snow out there...






I made these lovely arm warmers for my Aunt Nan's birthday earlier this month! Here I model them!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home