Laura's Blog

Monday, July 02, 2007

Mercury in Retrograde and assorted ramblings


Here Mercury looks cool :)
Ah the never ending roller coaster of life changes...
I am very excited, but at the same time I'm not so sure that anyone in the human species likes change. The most stressful things other than death of a loved one, and divorce, are moving and starting a new job. I'm happy about it, but I'm also buggin'
I'm glad that I'm going to Pittsburgh for a vacation though, and glad that I'm going to go white water rafting with Megan A and some good friends! I'll keep you posted!
Presently, I am stressing over
1. Bookcases, I need them, will they fit in my apartment? Will I suffocate under the weight of our combined library?
2. Floor lamps
3. Storage containers
Oh and my car battery died yesterday. Thanks to Angela and Dave for helping me out though :) And Jason for fixing it today :)
Oh and Richard Thompson is much better just acoustic, though his band was really good. I just prefer him to rock less and folk more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home