Laura's Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Snow White the Librarian







Happy Halloween!!!! Here are pictures of my costume and library :)
I wish I got a picture of Pam (my aide), she dressed up as the evil queen/witch with a basket of apples :)
The dog house is for Beethoven, our mascot. He is given to the best performer at morning program each week. Joe and I won him for this week. He is super cute. I put him in a display of neat dog books :) Shakespeare is chillin' and the blue and yellow thing might look like a Ukrainian flag, but it's really a time line of the Revolutionary War- Blue is National and Yellow is local history- the 5th graders are having a lot of fun with that project :)

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Kate said...

is that your real hair? is it really that long? b/c if it's a wig, it's really believable.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Laura B said...

nope, it's my hair! I have to figure out what to be next year for Halloween! Jasmine from Aladdin has dark hair... hmmm perhaps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home