Laura's Blog

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Fishing, trap shooting and then the ballet!





This has been a super week. Jason and I had a lot of fun with my family this weekend. We visited our good friends in Rhinebeck and went fishing off of Rt 2 the Roeliff Jansenkill. Well, Jason and my dad fished- I sat in a lawn chair and watched the water for a few hours- it was nice. Then we went to Newpalz on Sunday and had a great time walking around town.

Then, yesterday, my dad, Jason, and I went down to the range and shot trap. It was awesome. The guys at the Woodlawn club are the nicest people- they gave me a lot of good tips. In the first round I shot 9 birds! I only shot 4 the last time, and the first time I shot on the trap range. Next time I hope to do better- but first I practice my form and getting a goodb sight picture.

Today, I'm going to go to the ballet with my mom and then to go see my friends' gig downtown... woohoo! I'm glad it's summer!

Here are some pictures of my first trap shooting - other than practice- with 4 other shooters. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home